JPA Designer is an industry-leading thermal calculation program used by architects, designers, energy assessors and construction product manufacturers. The program calculates U-values for building elements, carries out steady state condensation risk analysis and energy efficiency calculations to test compliance with national standards in the UK.
We have provided software support, training and documentation services for JPA Designer since 2006. This has involved:
- writing and revision of the manual for the software, one version for the UK and one for Australia.
- preparation of technical notes introducing new features.
- preparation of short ‘How to’ documents.
- maintenance of the web forum.
- writing and delivering face to face, web and distance learning training.
- providing technical support for users by email.
- liaison with the programmer on program development and new features.